1. JOB IDENTIFICATION
Job Title: Technical Supervisor
Job Title Reports To: Operations Manager
2. MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for up to date’s to Paystream billing system, accurate and well organized data processing, data management and systems security in order to provide reliable and accurate uploads and reports.
3 PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supervision of the technical department
2. Set up and Manage technical projects with Paystream partners
3. Offer support during new systems installation and upgrades
4. Billing data processing, updates, report printing and database maintenance.
5. Online monitoring of merchant transactions, identifying and resolving terminal and system errors.
6. Internal PaystreamSystems maintenance and upgrade
7. User support.
8. End of day processing, printing E.O.D reports and taking E.O.D backups
9. End of month routines, printing statements and E.O.M reports, taking E.O.M backups
10. Maintain correct data standards and backups
11. Handle authorization queries
12. Any other duties that are assigned from time to time
4. Other Responsibilities
1. Configuration and Installation of Paystream software on POS terminals.
2. Train interns and other staff on new applications and Paystreamsystems and applications.
3. Ensure that the control room and computers therein are always secure by controlling movement of staff to the computer room and access to data
4. Ensure safe storage of data both live and backups.
5. PERSON SPECIFICATION
|5.2||Knowledge and Skills||KCB, Kenswitch, Mobile Operators & Ts3 procedures|
Attention to detail
Ability to work with laid out procedures Builds team into an effective unit
Keen on follow up in problem solving
Well informed about industry
Sets high standards for self and others
Calm in the face of crisis
Strict adherence to deadlines
|5.5||Judgment and Mental demands||Handle authorization|
|5.6||Physical demands||Stress Free
Working long hours