1. JOB IDENTIFICATION
Job Title: Systems Controller/Network supervisor
Job Title Reports To: Systems Supervisor
2. MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for monitoring merchant transactions and terminal performance and provide timely and accuratedata. Configuration, Installation, deployment and support of terminals.
3 PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Monitoring of online merchant transactions.
2. Perform and provide half hourly reports on merchant transactions
3. Installation and Configuration of POS terminals
4. Deployment and support of Merchant terminals.
5. Merchant training and support.
6. Assist in accurate upload of merchant information into the Paystream billing system.
7. Assist in End of day (EOD) processing, printing E.O.D reports and taking E.O.D backups
8. Assist in End of month (EOM) routines, printing statements and E.O.M reports, taking E.O.M backups
9. Offer support during new systems installation and upgrades
10. Any other duties that are assigned from time to time
4. Other Responsibilities
1. Ensure safe storage of data both live and backups.
2. Email setup and support for users inhouse.
5. PERSON SPECIFICATION
5.1 Knowledge & Skills
KCB, Kenswitch, Mobile Operator & Ts3 procedures
5.2 Personal Attributes
Attention to detail
Ability to work with laid out procedures Keen on follow up in problem solving
Calm in the face of crisis
Strict adherence to deadlines
5.3 Physical demands
Working long hours