A reputable company that deals in sale of Hygiene Chemicals used for Household Institutional, Industrial (HII) in looking for Sales Executive Hygiene.
The ideal person will manage the sale of company’s HII products and services in defined geographical territory. Conduct various trials at customer end and to introduce products to various customers into Hotels, Hospitality, Food and Beverages and various other applicable industries. The job is also to develop sales plan and sales strategy for market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with FRT/ART.
- Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- Explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- Travel across the territory to identify market potential, develop customer relations and pass on the leads to Product Managers.
- Facilitate the sales/product managers in processing leads, logistics and distribution of the material to the customers.
- Performs sales activities for various customers in close coordination with Sales/Product Manager.
- Develop new customer base and sustain existing business by periodic customer meeting, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- Assist in facilitating FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- Focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- Ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- Assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- Prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Responsible for preparing all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards
- Perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- Chemistry Background with 2-3years experience in the sale Hygiene, Personal Care, Soaps & Detergent & Cosmetics products.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Ghana/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferable and posting can be made anywhere in Ghana/West Africa.