The Sales and Marketing Representative is responsible for the acquisition, relationship maintenance and retention of clients, sponsors and partners for the Company, all towards the enhancement of revenue promotion of the Company’s business.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Marketing of services and soliciting of sponsorship for various events via telephone calls and in person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Perform any other duties in line with the role.
- A university degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a sales and marketing role.
- Ability to write sales and marketing proposals.
- Ability to carry out presentations with PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.