Purpose of the job:
• To maximize Sales throughput
• Inventory Management ( Sell out, Ageing & Stock Rotation)
• Deliver the highest levels of motivation and development of team members
• Ensures individual and store compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for driving sales in stores through efficient store operations,
• Achieve Top line & Bottom line as per business Plan.
• Completes store operational requirements by ensuring optimum utilization of resources and manpower.
• Achieves financial objectives by scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Planning and Managing the store visual & merchandise displays, implementation of the sales development &
promotional activities as per the plan.
• Enhance customer service delivery, motivation and retention of store personnel and adherence to company
• Plan and forecast Inventory requirements and adhere to replenishment schedule.
• Maintains staff performance by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and
appraising job results. Ensure staffs have complete product knowledge and technically updated on POS.
• Cross-train Store staff personnel on Soft skills, saving labor costs, improving productivity and boosting
employee job satisfaction
• Monitor all point of sales activities in the store including sales transactions, tracking payments,
maintaining inventory updates (stock taking), handling returns and refunds,
• Maintain store hygiene and adherence to policies and SOPs
• Degree in Marketing or relevant proven experience
• The ability to think outside of the box
• 5-10 years of experience of working
• Hard Core Sales with SOP adherence
• Data based decision maker
• Ability to roll up sleeve & work on ground.
• Ability to lead from the front & motivate staff
• Ability to Multi Task
• Strong People Management Skills