The Presales Solutions Architect (SA) is a position that leverages technical knowledge to promote sales of the company’s Connectivity and Security Solutions. The SA has broad knowledge of IoT and connectivity technologies as related to GSM. The SA articulates analytical ecosystem architectures and trends, and provides technical consulting as a trusted advisor to support sales activities. The SA establishes and enhances customer relationships ranging from solution scoping to first-line support and provides technical expertise on engagements and identifies new target opportunities within our accounts.
- Serves as trusted technical advisor to client.
- Drive sales of company’s products, solutions, and services.
- Increase use of company’s systems through value-add opportunities.
- Demonstrates technical expertise and credibility with customers, from Admin to CIO.
- Understand and advise customers on data ecosystem architectures.
- Partners with account executive on account planning and strategy.
- Work with overall account team to identify sales opportunities
- Operate the internal ordering process, from sizing to delivery
- Spends significant time working with technical client resources who use company’s technology to understand how they are used, what data is on them, and how they might be improved.
- Documents client’s current analytical framework/architecture and organizational data flow.
- Understand and communicate customer-specific value of company’s solutions.
- Manages relationships with client stakeholders as the key advisor on Iot connectivity architecture.
- Creates client interest in the company’s solution, advancing the sales process.
- Syncs daily with account team lead to discuss account strategy and future sales opportunities.
- 3 years or more of operational or technical Presales implementation experience.
- Strong understanding of GSM ecosystem architectures that include functions such as data acquisition, analytical tools, end user consumption, and governance.
- Client interface and consulting skills required, with special focus on clear communications
- Significant experience supporting network applications and working with advanced connectivity professionals.
- BSc in Computer Science, or comparable experience.
- Previous Presales Solutions Architect role.
- Hands-on working knowledge with the Network and GSM Management, Performance Optimization, and System Performance troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience of AWS solutions and architectural integration.
- Hands-on experience with emerging technologies.
- Experience in Executive communication sessions.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas.
- Deep technical understanding of GSM and IoT connectivity systems and IP networks
- Technical sales / presales experience.
- Ability to develop customer relationships.
- Knowledge of the larger competitive landscape.