Consultancy company seeking a French speaking PA.
- Translating documents from English to French
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Fluent in French is a must!
- A university degree
- Have about two (2) years experience in a similar role/position
- Eperience with an International company is an advantage
- Have good intelligence with all around knowledge mostly in customer services, human relations, accounting, and management.
- Must also be able to multitask and maintain appearance under stressful situations.
- Must be able to use Microsoft package.
- Determined to complete task at hand within a timely fashion,not only having to know where every thing stands but also make sure that it all keeps moving smoothly.(if planning a party or event)