Our client in the construction sector is looking for a reliable Office Administrator. He or she will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping, filing and document management. The ideal candidate should be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. He or she must be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
The Office Administrator will report to the CEO.
Responsibilities and Duties.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.).
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.