A FMCG company that export frozen around the world is looking for a Marketing Officer. The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Timely and consistent reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager / BH / BM
- Conducting research, competitor activity analysis as and when directed by the HO and also to measure success of recent campaigns.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing
- Candidate must understands hospitality industry, and good with negotiating skills
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.