A reputable foreign Construction and Mining company based on Accra is looking for an experienced IT Manager for an immediate employment. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years experienced in the IT field and must be able to provide support for activities such as:
- Basic code changes.
- User Manual and Guidance if needed for working with certain features.
- Content updates requested.
- Plugin investigation and recommendations.
- Able to apply updates performed monthly or as an when launched.
- Able to apply plugins and framework updates performed monthly or as and when launched.
- Ongoing security scanning through use of security plugins.
- Performance scanning and reporting.
- Company website uptime monitoring.
Preferred technical skills:
- Windows AD management skills.
- Networking architecture knowledge, including Cisco and Fortinet management.
- Windows 10 user support.
- Good knowledge of office 365 including office tools, OneDrive and SharePoint Online.
- Incident management experience.
- LDAP, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, OSI.
- Global IT infrastructure management
Optional technical skills:
- Server and storage management.
- Virtualization knowledge and conceptualization.
- ITIL process knowledge.
- Team spirit and leadership.
- Ability to multitask.
- Focused in learning.
- Challenge driven.
- Will to deliver and document.