An international Luxury Branding company based in Ghana is looking for Business Development Manager/ Sales Manager. He/She is responsible for driving business growth; increase the company’s market share & revenue; meet Sales targets.
- Build clear strategies for working with key accounts to pursue & close major opportunities, including clear identification of tactics for accelerating progress through the pipeline.
- Establish professional relationships & credibility with key customer IT & business executives.
- Build & develop a high-performing sales team. Coach individuals through managing change, selling challenges & actively manage performance & results
- Actively manage team’s actions to maximize opportunities with regard to quantity, quality, financial value & customer buying horizon.
- Accurately compile & communicate sales forecasts & progress against forecasts through disciplined, rigorous approach to evaluating & tracking sales opportunities.
- Maximize revenue by critically assessing deal viability, participating directly in complex sales negotiations & resolve any to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with other business units within company to maximize business outcomes.
Key Skills/ Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with proven people management experience in sales with track record of building/managing high performing sales teams.
- Experience & understanding of selling IT technology solutions to clients.
- Demonstrated results in growing a business or expanding a territory.
- Be passionate about our customers & providing them with the best products & solutions to meet their business needs.
- Ability to balance quick wins against longer sales-cycle opportunities to ensure both immediate wins & long-term profitability for the company.
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to manage through change & adopt new strategies.
- Be comfortable with & build strong relationships & credibility with client decision-makers.
- Previous experience working effectively with extended & cross-function teams.
- Exhibit excellent presentation, verbal & written communication skills.