A reputable IT company is looking for a General Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our business within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. He will supervise the implementation and maintenance of the company’s needs. The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Liaise and maintain very good professional relationships with clients.
- Manage staff by coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Build relationship with external stakeholders and prospective clients within the business environment.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Act in alignment with client needs and functionality to contribute to the company’s development.
- Facilitate and keep record of all transactions of the company.
- Maintain professional and contribute technical knowledge and establishing personal networks for the company.
- Performed other duties as may prove necessary.
- University Degree in any Social Science, or Business-related discipline.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Proven management experience; management in warehouse and logistics is a plus.
- Principled individual with a natural flare for building and maintaining good relationships with clients and staff.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Background in information Technology is highly recommended.