A FMCG company that export frozen around the world is looking for a Operations Coordinator. The Operations Coordinator will coordinate the deliveries, installations and other delivery services for several key customer accounts, including internal resources and third party suppliers.
- Take customer orders for deliveries and installations from allocated key customers
- Plan the service delivery using internal and external resources
- Raise relevant paperwork and maintain up to date information on the department’s computer system
- Provide quotations to customers on request
- Liaise with customers, keeping the customer constantly updated during all stages of the service delivery
- Work with internal staff to ensure a professional and efficient delivery of the service
- Order services as required from third party suppliers in relation to customer’s requirements
- Troubleshoot problems arising with service deliveries and provide solutions or work-arounds
- Bill customer orders on completion of service delivery
- Deal with ad-hoc customer enquiries
- Be available on-call (via mobile) during customer service delivery out of business hours
- Sign off supplier invoices against customer services
- A degree in business or economics or relevant proven experience.
- Ideal candidate must be able to speak french and has HR exposure and good negotiation skills
- Three (3) or more years customer service experience
- Excellent understanding of the market place.
- Systems development and financial experience preferred
- Experience in a on-site service delivery (eg Field Engineers), transport or logistics environment is essential
- Previous experience in planning or scheduling resources is desirable
- Good general level of education
- Good team member who can also work on own initiative
- A Flexible and Can-do attitude