A healthy interest in fragrances, new markets and Africa is a prerequisite. Have an eye for detail as this is of extreme importance when preparing presentations.
- Monitoring of the competitive landscape of personal care and household products on the African market
- Creation of presentations and concepts on Power point, printing and binding of completed presentations
- Prepare material for marketing presentations
- Realization of market reviews by segments
- Sourcing and scanning of pictures, adverts and other information into picture store
- Sourcing of product information
- Sourcing of products in the market
- Responsible of marketing mailing
- Marketing Tools maintenance (magazine and Euro monitor subscriptions, stationary…)
- Assist on consumer research projects : brief creation, agency selection, tests organization
- Management of the sample library
- All other necessary duties
Technical and Behavioural Competences
- Motivated, self driven, enthusiastic, flexible, creative and efficient, with a positive approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a multi tasking environment
- A team worker who will be able to work autonomously under minimum supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about the industry and in smelling, touching, discovering and loving the products
- Use initiative and share new products, new ideas with department
- Ability to turn criticism into positive and creative input
- Must have a positive outlook on life.
- Must demonstrate ability to manage many priority levels
- Ideal candidate must be willing to relocate to Ivory Coast in 1 year time.
- MS office all aspects; Word, Excel and PowerPoint Outlook
- Good command of French and English language
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Market research skills