An international Solar systems and asset financing company that uses mobile technology to provide consumer-financing solutions for solar and other products to low-income customers in West Africa. The management team has started several companies in Ghana, and their last company was acquired by a private equity firm in New York City. We have raised funding from Rockefeller and Lemelson Foundations, Enbridge Energy, the GSM association among others.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Care team to understand and resolve data related issues
- Ensures effective record keeping of processes and findings
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify opportunities to improve business performance and processes
- Update Performance Templates & perform Adhoc reports
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, Finance, Engineering or relevant credentials.
- Proficient in Excel.
- SQL knowledge is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Organized, efficient and detailed.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight time scales without compromising quality.
- Able to work independently and on a team