A reputable Car Rental Company based in Accra is looking for a Car Rental Sales Executive.The ideal person should have the drive to complete tasks the right way with a high degree of quality.He/She will exhibit the desire to be persistence and is deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater levels of success.
- Prepare letters, proposals, charts, tables and other documents using various software packages.
- Sell programs and services to customers in an effort to maximise sales opportunities and meet sales goals set by management.
- Completes rental transactions and agreements for customers following established guidelines and procedures.
- Obtains required authorizations, signatures, imprints, addendum, confirmation numbers, and perform Preferred / Fastbreak, VIP, or other special services as assigned.
- Completes qualification procedures prior to renting vehicles.
- Maximises up-sells and walk-up sales based on vehicle availability, utilising established sales techniques and dialogues.
- Programs and services include protection options, refueling program, special promotions, future reservations, upgrades, etc.
- Reviews completed contracts with customers to verify accuracy of information and explains rates and charges.
- Provides customers with completed rental agreements, keys, directions to rental vehicles, maps, and any other assistance required.
- Completes transaction procedures for returned vehicles and verifies accuracy of closing calculations.
- Audits closed contracts to ensure accurate charges for refueling, applicable taxes, etc.
- Adhere to Company Quality Assurance and Uniform Guidelines.
- Solves problems raised by customers using sound judgement within applied empowerment guidelines and company policy.
- Bachelor degree in Administration or Marketing.
- Ideal person should have 3-5years experience in same industry and must have a valid drivers licence.
- Ability to perform competently basic mathematical calculations manually or through utilising a calculator
- Strong professional demeanor, interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Judgement / problem solving
- Persuasiveness / sales ability
- The ability to maximise performance
- Tolerance for stress
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good analytical thinking and strong creative mind