An international Solar systems and asset financing company that uses mobile technology to provide consumer-financing solutions for solar and other products to low-income customers in West Africa. The management team has started several companies in Ghana, and their last company was acquired by a private equity firm in New York City. We have raised funding from Rockefeller and Lemelson Foundations, Enbridge Energy, the GSM association among others.
- Evaluate the allocated amount of calls per day & submit report to the relevant Team leader & the QE Supervisor on a daily basis.
- Achieve departmental productivity requirements (e.g. number of calls monitored per month on schedule, number of emails evaluated, etc.).
- Facilitate remote call monitoring sessions as needed
- Recommend Side-by-side monitoring as needed
- Adhere to the guidelines set by the unit, when evaluations are carried out.
- Maintain forms and definitions documents
- Demonstrate proficiency with respect to the skill sets process, procedures and product
- Ability to transition between various units/sections in the call center.
- Demonstrate mastery and comprehension of quality standards.
- Ensure all quality and operational standards are maintained in line with company expectations.
- Participate in coaching and feedback on occasion.
- Participate in operations meeting.
- Proficiency in use of Quality reporting
- Report results of evaluations to appropriate Quality/Operations stakeholders daily.
- Prepare & submit the Weekly & monthly reports on time.
- Facilitate program specific internal calibration sessions.
- Participate in calibration sessions for the pertinent teams on a weekly/ monthly basis as requested.
- Participate in performance improving task forces.
- Participate in internal quality audits and recommend changes.
- Updating of the call library on a weekly basis.
- Identification of common reasons for non-achievement of recommends corrective actions.
- Identification of new processes & existing process level issues & escalation.
- Responsible to participate in re-training sessions conducted by the training unit & sign off the checklist on training versus conducted.
- Responsible for carrying out tasks & assignments given by the management.
- Support management focus on review of key drivers, metrics and operational processes (including Training)
- Take responsibility & care of call center property and equipment.
- Alert promptly, the Quality Manager in the event of any anomaly or malpractice within the call center.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal candidate must be Fluent in Ewe, Hausa, Ga-Adangme and Krobo Ghanaian languages.
Skills and Attributes
- Passionate about customer care.
- Experience working with MSOffice.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- An excellent communicator.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Able to coach other CCRs.