A reputable real estate company based in Accra-Ghana is looking for an experience Business Development Manager to assist in market growth and market penetration.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developingnew markets and improving sales.
- Take meetings on behalf of the Managing Director, in case of his/her absence
- Promote company’s mission and values
- Develop marketing techniques and procedures to build client database
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business grown and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1-3 years Real Estate working experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel and Power Point
- Ideal person must be sharp, confident, picks up things quickly, speak very well and take initiative.
- Great typing skills and excellent phone etiquette
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Marketing or sales background preferred
- Applicant should be comfortable working in and out of the office, and comfortable with face to face contact with clients
- Ability to work independently