A respectable Car Rental company based in Accra-Ghana is seeking to employ the services of an experience Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager would be responsible for the below tasks and objectives:
- Identifying sales leads.
- Pitching services to new clients.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning, preparing and doing presentations.
- Communicating new service developments to prospective client.
- Writing reports.
- Providing management with feedback.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Writing business proposals.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
Key Requirement and Skills
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Marketing with at least 3-5years proven experience in sales and marketing.
- High-level communication and Presentation skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate and persuade.
- Conﬂict resolution.
- Experience working to and exceeding target.
- Good business sense.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- A positive attitude and negotiation skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Time management skills.