The Bar Supervisor is to assist the Bars Manager in the effective running of the bar and ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining an exceptional standard of delivery and
professionalism whilst achieving profitability in line with budget.
- To supervise bar tenders in maintaining standards.
- To support the Bars Manager to implement procedures in beverage preparation, billing etc
- To ensure stock items behind the bars are always within expiry date
- To supervise cash and stock control according to company policy
- To ensure mise-en-place are prepared according to Bars standards
- To ensure guest drinks are prepared and served according to company standards
- To ensure accurate stock-takes are carried out according to company policy after each shift.
- To be involved in setting service and quality standards and to monitor staff
- To take prompt action to resolve complaints according to company policy
- To build positive relationships with clients/guests to ensure customer satisfaction
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness throughout the bars
- To lead team by example
- To coach individual team members to develop their skills and maximize
- To give clear direction and guidelines to team members
- To assist in the resolution of performance problems as necessary and in line with company policy
- To motivate and be proactive in encouraging team commitment and spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Diploma in any Hotel Management
- Certificate in Mixology
- 3 years’ experience (preferable within the hotel industry) as Bar Supervisor
- Must be able to supervise team in operation
- Enhanced customer satisfaction, maintain order and team discipline at the bar
- Maintain beverage standards
- Must be reliable, quick learner and detailed to information.