Technical promotion of calcium carbonate and trading products such as basic soil conditioners, Calcium fertilizers, seed coatings, mineral additives and technical service in the agricultural industry.
- Initiate and monitor crop trials at predefined customers (e.g. farmers, cooperatives, government research institutes, NGOs).
- Identify and propose customers for crop trials.
- Subject expert on company’s agricultural product range.
- Regular customer visits to discuss technical performance and opportunities for further use of company’s products.
- Support the company distributors on technical matter and trials.
- Calculate technical and financial benefit of company’s products vs. traditional farming methods and competitors’ products.
- Trusted technical promoter of company’s products.
- Identify current and future agricultural trends in the agriculture business.
- A good understanding of the agricultural legislation and impact on company.
- Monthly reporting to Business Development and region.
- Customer visit reporting (commerce-technical information, customer satisfaction) to Business Development and region.
- Review and interpretation of trial results and reporting thereof to Market Development & Innovation and region.
- Monthly review meetings with distributors on trials and product performance.
- Create and maintain country market studies.
Key Skills/ Requirements
- BSC in Agronomy (MSC a plus)
- Extensive experience in Animal Nutrition is a Plus
- Very good communication skills in English (French is a plus): verbal and written
- Very discipline with excellent customer relationship skills
- Self-starter – able to work independently, as well as in team
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic personality, extrovert and Culturally flexible
- Proficient with MS office suite.
- Travel approximately 50-60%
- Must possess a valid driving license