A reputable international tailored research & analysis and strategic planning institution is seeking the services of multiple full-time positions as Africa Investment Advisors to conduct business development and transaction support for development activities across the African continent.
The positions are contingent upon contract award and select applicants will be included in our formal proposal to the company. Positions will be based in:
- Nairobi, Kenya;
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia;
- Dakar, Senegal;
- Lagos, Nigeria; and
- Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Responsible for leveraging expertise, experience, and network contacts to connect private capital to high-impact development projects in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Work largely independently to facilitate the origination, execution, and monitoring of high-quality development transactions in all sectors — helping the company to achieve its goal of generating up to $7B in private sector investments across the African continent by 2025.
- Responsible for backing and supporting of consultancy that has successfully supported clients including the U.S. Trade and Development Agency, U.S. Department of State, multiple DoD-funded grant recipients, 100 Resilient Cities.
- Fifteen years working experience in the investment banking, financial advisory, insurance underwriting, project development and development finance within the sub-Saharan Africa.
- Must be able to demonstrate expertise in project structuring, corporate and project finance, and financial modeling.
- Must be successfully have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision; and interested in and commitment to international development.
- Must have strong written and oral communications, including fluency in English (and in French, for the Dakar-based position), proficiency in Microsoft Office, and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Possess an existing and extensive network of professional contacts in sub-Saharan Africa and have no information in your background that would impede your ability to obtain access to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your respective place of performance.