A Property and Car rental operating company is looking for a professional, skilled, personable and polished Administrative Sales Agent.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage company. The ideal person has the drive to complete tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. He/She will exhibit the desire to be persistence and is deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater levels of success
- Prepare letters, proposals, charts, tables and other documents using various software packages.
- Create, maintain and distribute marketing materials to include flyers, etc.
- Sells services to customers in an effort to maximise sales opportunities and meet sales goals.
- Ensures all staff adhere to Company Quality Assurance, uniform guidelines, customer service and company standards.
- Complete rental transactions and agreements for customers following established guidelines and procedures.
- Review completed contracts with customers to verify accuracy of information and explains rates and charges.
- Raise invoices, Prepare and process expense forms.
- Complete transaction procedures for returned vehicles and verifies accuracy of closing calculations.
- Resolve overdue car rentals.
- Answering the telephone, solves problems raised by customers using sound judgement.
- Assist the Manager in preparing drivers shift schedule and reports.
- Monitor car inventory and availability.
- Responsible for ensuring the cars are clean, full of gas and ready for the next client.
- Demonstrate a professional and competent approach to work, in relationships with management drivers, and with customers’.
- Produce brochures and fliers, plan open house events, schedule property tours and answering questions about advertised properties.
- Create advertisements, post photos and videos of available properties.
- Update and manage websites.
- Market properties and increase property demand.
- Gather information about people who are interested in buying or selling properties.
- Manage properties including collecting and recording rent payments.
- Create work orders for maintenance technicians or building supervisors.
- Prepare items in relation to meetings, including but not limited to: creation and assembly of documents for distribution, update reports, etc.
- Schedule and organize meetings, conference calls and appointments.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including air reservations, scheduling options, hotel reservations, and car rental reservations.
- Record all expenses
- May perform other duties as assigned.
KEY SKILLS /REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Customer Service and Sales experience.
- Ability to perform competently basic mathematical calculations manually or through utilising a calculator.
- Strong professional demeanor, interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Sound judgement / problem solving.
- Persuasiveness / sales ability.
- Leadership skills.
- The ability to maximise performance.
- Tolerance for stress.
- Planning and organising.
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of computer systems.
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accurate deliverables.
- Highly motivated and strong work ethic.
- Must have a valid drivers license.