A reputable Real Estate company is looking for an efficient and professional full time Administrative manager/ General Manager to handle the day-`to-day duties of the firm and manage the firms employees.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the firm.
- Ability to suggest and improving current policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and cross checking fellow employee email activity and standard employee reports.
- Scheduling meetings and following up with clients on client inquiries.
- Answering phones and having face-to-face interaction with clients.
- Accompanying clients to visits/inspections of properties.
- Responding to client email inquiries in a timely manner and providing knowledgeable company feedback.
- Take meetings on behalf of the Managing Director, in case of his/her absence.
- Handling employee relations and maintaining employee records.
- Promoting company’s mission and values.
- Developing marketing techniques and procedures to build client database.
- Checking guest/clients in and out of managed properties.
- Promoting sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Determining clients needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- A minimum of an HND required.
- At least 1-3 years working experience in real estate sector.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Great typing skill with Excellent phone etiquette.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Marketing or sales background preferred.
- Applicant should be comfortable working in and out of the office, and comfortable with face to face contact with clients.
- Ability to work independently.