A leading event management company based in Ghana is looking for an Administrative Assistant. He/ She will be responsible for all administrative activities within the company. Ideal person will also offers administrative assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and manages the reception and all office areas to ensure smooth operations.
- Responsible for all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage.
- Manage inventory of assets and supplies, while monitoring critical levels of stocks, sourcing for suppliers and submitting invoices.
- Coordinate between departments and operating units to resolve day to day administrative and operational problems.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities.
- Send out and receive emails and packages behalf of the Company
- Responsible for preparing business correspondence, sending faxes and manage the Company’s filing system.
- Research and identify key data sources.
- Offer multifaceted general office support.
- Prepare meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials.
- Responsible for day to day operational matters
- Performed any other duties in line with the role.
KEY SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma /Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least a year’s experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills and must be computer literate.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.