Processing of invoices, credit notes, accruals etc through the Accounts Payable system.
- Processing of all invoices, credit notes, accruals etc in accordance with finance policies and procedures for “in country” operations.
- Generation of payments run data in conjunction with the Accounts Payable Supervisor and the Cashier.
- Monthly reconciliation of suppliers accounts balances.
- Ensure vendor payments are achieved within the agreed contractual payment terms.
- Liaise with Contracts and Procurement to ensure that invoices are processed only where a contract or purchase order document is in existence.
- Generation of month end accruals for services and goods.
- Resolution of accounts payable disputed items in conjunction with the Accounts Payable Supervisor and other appropriate members of the company’s management.
Experienced Accounts Payable Clerk or Part Qualified accountant with 2-3 years experience.
Some experience computerised accounting systems would be an advantage.