To proactively develop and manage client PR activities through expert knowledge of the PR industry, particularly in the digital media space and effective leadership of account teams. Demonstrating commercial awareness, the SAM must ensure the day-to-day management of Company’s clients is conducted to the highest quality whilst leading junior colleagues across its key markets. Providing both strategic and practical support to the Senior Management Team, the role also requires creativity, innovation and a consistent desire to stay abreast of current practices and emerging trends within the communications industry.
Development of digital and social media content:
- Prepare content calendars for client’s social media accounts
- Schedule posts on social media channels
- Recommend thematic campaigns
- Increase outreach by interacting with stakeholders on social media
Development of digital and social media proposals:
- Prepare social media proposals for clients and prospects including New Business RFPs, Client Projects and Campaign.
- Prepare and submit entries for digital awards on behalf of the company.
- Prepare and maintain a database of ready to use ideas and concepts.
Overseeing of monitoring, reporting & evaluation processes of client accounts:
- Review regular client reports to ensure quality.
- Define and monitor social media KPIs for clients’ accounts.
- Prepare special reports as required.
- Conduct periodic performance reviews of clients’ digital channels.
Coordination and supervision of client servicing teams
- Guide and oversee digital workload of teams and provide strong leadership including facilitating weekly social media calls.
- Supervise the company’s social media processes.
- Supervise social media dashboards.
- Conduct team performance reviews.
- Prepare Codes of Conduct per client account and supervise its execution.
- Regular update of the social media playbook.
Maintain best practice
- Acts as key resource for digital for agency’s own core projects as well as client initiatives.
- Respond quickly and propose solutions to crises situations and alert senior staff to potential crises situations.
- Supervise daily social media operations.
- Actively elevating any client issues/challenges at the earliest opportunity and recommending best approach to senior account member.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant communications experience at a PR agency.
- In-depth knowledge of digital and social media and related research and measurement efforts.
- Uses the full range of media and digital tools available to devise, review, evaluate and present progress on campaigns and projects, identify gaps and recommend improvements.
- Strong English language skills – written, oral communication and writing. Delivers accurate written communications and can write a range of copy for client and media use.
- Pro-actively keeps up to date with client-specific media, industry and digital developments and seeks to apply this knowledge in their work.
- Innovative and creative thinker, Commercially aware and decisive.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management, with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.